NCEA 2018 Convention & Expo Call for Proposals
The Call for Proposals for the NCEA 2018 Convention & Expo closed on June 2, 2017 and we thank everyone who submitted a proposal. Submitters will be updated on the status of their proposal by the end of the year.
Please note that submissions that did not have a "complete" status by June 2, 2017 will not be reviewed or considered for approval at NCEA 2018. Only complete submissions will be considered for review. All individuals submitting proposals will be notified of their proposal status by December 15, 2017.
NCEA 2018 Topic Areas:
|Academic Content Areas
|Adult Faith Formation
||National & State Perspective
||Student Engagement / Academic Rigor
||Student Services / Programs
Selection Criteria and Information:
- Proposals are subject to a blind review by an external review committee
- Proposal submission was completed by the deadline. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed
- Content is focused, current, practical or innovative and has clearly written learner outcomes
- Timing - has the topic or presentation been featured recently at a NCEA conference or other event in the past three years
- Presentation is designed to encourage high audience interaction/participation by incorporating multiple interactive strategies to engage participants such as facilitated delivery with high participation involvement, peer-to-peer components, large and small group discussions, participant brainstorming components and participant involvement in case study analyses.
Further information regarding registration rates will be available shortly.
Registration for NCEA 2018 will open in September 2017.
Please note that further information regarding hotels and best rates available for NCEA 2018 will be available in September 2017.