New Leaders Academy
The NCEA and FACTS Education New Leaders Academy is a professional learning program created for new leaders in Catholic elementary and secondary schools, built to instill capacity, confidence and opportunities for success in Catholic school leadership.
What to expect:
- Five presentations from successful Catholic school leaders; each session is a Tuesday evening, 7 - 9 PM ET (11/9, 1/11, 2/8, 3/8 and 4/5)
- PLCs led by successful Catholic school leader coaches
- Access to 1:1 coaching throughout the school year
A team of experienced Catholic school and diocesan leaders will provide hands-on training and support through live/on-demand webinars and executive coaching. Grounded in research and practice at highly effective Catholic schools and sustained through decades of transformational school leadership experience, first-year principals’ learning experiences will include:
- Working examples and practical consultation on developing and implementing interventions based on trends in finance, enrollment, fundraising and development
- Articulating and fostering the embeddedness of the principal as a spiritual leader within
- A Catholic school community
- Using policies/procedures/systems/routines to foster a culture of continuous learning and improvement to support academic excellence
Limited scholarships are available for the upcoming year.