2022 NCEA Catholic Leadership Summit and New Superintendents Academy
Superintendents (new and current), associate superintendents, diocesan, order and system leaders will engage with each other and with session leaders to learn and share research, best practices, resources and tools which will have a positive impact on your school and community and strengthen your shared mission.
Save the date for the 2023 NCEA Catholic Leadership Summit, October 22 - 25 and New Superintendents Academy, October
21 – 22. The location is being confirmed, but the dates are set.
REGISTER RESERVE ROOM
New Superintendents Academy
The NCEA New Superintendents Academy brings together Catholic school system leaders for a year-long experience of professional learning, mentorship and support for leaders. Participants will learn from a variety of Catholic school leaders in the areas of system-wide mission and Catholic identity, governance and leadership, academic excellence and operational vitality. Rooted in the NCEA National Standards and Benchmarks for Effective Catholic Elementary and Secondary Schools (NSBECS) and recent publication of the NCEA Standards for Leaders of Catholic School Systems, the New Superintendents Academy provides collaboration among those called to the ministry of school system leadership.
Current and future CHESCS members are invited to attend the CHESCS luncheon on Monday, October 17, at 12:15 PM in the Monroe Suite.
All CLS participants will visit Capitol Hill on Tuesday, October 18, to meet with legislators on school choice advocacy.
May 27 - August 19
August 20 - October 14
|Academy and CLS
Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport
2399 Richmond Highway
Arlington, VA 22202
Reserve your hotel as soon as possible for the best rates! Housing is available at the Hilton Crystal City for a discounted rate of $209/night. To reserve your hotel room within the block, please use the link below or call 1-702-476-6976 and reference the NCEA Catholic Leadership Summit to receive the group rate. The discounted group rate will be available through September 30, 2022 or until the block is full—whichever comes first.
2022 CLS Terms & Conditions
- Payment is due upon receipt of invoice. Send checks payable to NCEA, PO Box 222432, Chantilly, VA 20153-2432.
- In order to ensure proper credit, please include the name of the attendee and/or order number in the memo of the check.
- Purchase Orders will be accepted until September 30, 2022. After September 30, 2022, only checks or credit cards will be accepted forms of payment.
- Registration fees INCLUDE meals, but DO NOT INCLUDE hotel accommodations.
- Please send cancellation requests to email@example.com. Individuals requesting a refund prior to or on September 1, 2022 will receive a full refund. Individuals requesting a refund between September 2 and September 16, 2022, will receive a refund of 50% of the fees. Refunds will not be granted after September 16, 2022.
- Cancellation of registration does not constitute cancellation of a hotel room. Please be sure to handle both separately.
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted to attend an NCEA event.
- Attendees are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner and agree to accept responsibility for their actions while at an NCEA event. Please speak with an NCEA staff member if you feel that an individual is acting inappropriately at an NCEA event.
- Any individual who is soliciting business in public spaces or is in violation of the event venue’s rules and regulations will be asked to leave immediately.
Have questions or suggestions for CLS and/or the New Superintendents Academy? Please let us know!
Director of New Member Relations and Event Manager