Recognizing Outstanding Catholic School Educators and Organizations
NCEA has a longstanding tradition of honoring and recognizing excellence and distinguished service in Catholic school education. We are happy to announce the fifth annual Lead. Learn. Proclaim. Awards that recognize outstanding efforts, contributions, and achievements on behalf of Catholic school education.
The 2020 winners have been notified. Thank you to all who nominated their colleagues for these prestigious awards!
Individuals, including arch/diocesan, network or system leaders (superintendents, assistant or associate superintendents), school administrators (principals, presidents, directors), teachers, non-instructional staff, and pastors and/or Catholic institutions, organizations and boards that are active, or affiliated with, active members of NCEA may be nominated for this award.
Additionally, all nominees and organizations must have served in Catholic education for at least five years. Self-nomination is not permitted. Students and parents may nominate an individual/organization or may submit letters of recommendation. Nominator may not be related or in a relationship with the nominee.
Nominees must be a member of NCEA. To join NCEA or to check the nominee's membership status, please contact NCEA Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-257-0019.
If you have questions regarding the Lead. Learn. Proclaim. Awards program in general, please contact Kathy Mears, Chief Program Officer at 571-451-2878 or Jon Login, Digital Project Coordinator at 571-257-0023.
- Exercises responsible decision-making
- Realizes and implements the school’s mission and vision
- Works collaboratively toward continuous school improvement
- Actively models service to others within the community
- Demonstrates faithful stewardship of resources
- Engages in responsible financial planning in collaboration with others
- Utilizes outside resources as appropriate to their position to promote operational vitality
- Contributes to long-term planning for continuous improvement to realize the mission of Catholic education
- Supports rigorous academic program that integrates the faith across subject areas
- Collaborates to achieve continuous improvement of instructional practice
- Creatively engages and motivates others to meet the needs of all students
- Demonstrates commitment to personal improvement through professional development and ongoing faith formation
- Guides students in 21st-century skills, including technology integration
- Supports the development of student and family life
- Embraces Catholic Identity
- Demonstrates Gospel values
- Adheres to school mission
- Contributes to student and/or adult faith formation
- Participates in liturgical and communal prayer and service
- Promotes the school mission and vision thorough meaningful communication, marketing and development
Winners of the Lead. Learn. Proclaim. Awards 2020
LLP Award Winners 2020